FAQ's - Shipping - Ordering - Returns - Product Care
- Do you sell wholesale?
We do sell on a wholesale level – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Do you have my product in stock?
All items are made to order with a 2-3 week lead time. Contact us to check available stock.
- Can I pay via EFT / bank transfer?
We offer payment via Payfast, credit card, EFT and bank deposits.
- Can you send me an invoice?
You should receive an invoice once your order has been successfully received. If not contact us to assistance.
- Can I customize my order?
Should none of our standard items suit your needs please contact us to customize your order.
- What if I would like to purchase a product which is no longer available?
Send us an email with the item you are interested in and we would be more than happy to see how we can assist in getting the item made for you.
- How do I use a promo code?
Once you get to the check out page, you will see a place on the right to add a promo code.
Our products are handmade with timber and will sometimes not exactly match the colour, shape or finish of that depicted in the image and/or product description online. Some orders are also custom made and are non-refundable. To avoid unnecessary confusion or frustration, it is important that you are aware of the above, how our return process works and which items are non-refundable.
- Why is my card being declined when I try to place an order?
Please check that you have entered the correct card number, otherwise This is likely because we could not obtain an authorization from your credit card company. You may wish to contact the issuing bank of your credit card regarding this matter.
- Why does Payfast ask me to login when i try to checkout?
If you have previously purchased with Payfast and/or created an account with them, they may have stored your basic contact details including email address. Payfast may then recognize you based on the email address you provided in the Multiply Furniture checkout process.
- If you are asked to log in, follow these steps:
Use the email address and password you have used on your previous Payfast checkouts. If you are unsure of these details, simply enter your email address and click “Forgot Password”. You will receive an email to the email address you provided, allowing you to update or change this password OR an One Time Pin (OTP) with your Password. Log in again and proceed to choose your payment option of choice.
- How will I know when my order has been shipped?
Once you order has been placed successfully, you should receive an email notification confirming your shipment and tracking details.
- When can I expect my order to ship?
Should the item be in stock we will dispatch within 48 hours however all of our items are made to order and have a lead time of 2-3weeks. Should large quantities be ordered, there will be a longer lead time of which we will notify you of.
- How do you calculate shipping on furniture?
All of our rates are calculated based off the volumetric weight of the item being shipped.
- My items arrived at my door damaged, what do I do?
Please write on the waybill that the order was damaged, thereafter contact us immediately to assist.
- My tracking status shows as pending?
Shipping is usually updated within 24-48 hours by the couriers.
- How do I track my order?
You will receive an email notification once your order has been shipped which will include the tracking details.
- Can the order be delivered at a certain time?
We unfortunately use a third party shipping company and will therefore not be able to guarantee delivery times. It is best to then contact us and change the delivery address to a suitable address where someone will be available to accept.
- What if the courier is unable to deliver the parcel?
MULTIPLY FURNITURE will not be held liable for failure to deliver the customer's purchased products due to incorrect shipping details provided by the customer or failed delivery on customer's part where he/she is non reachable at the provided address after two delivery attempts. It remains the responsibility of the customer to contact us to correct this and the customer will be responsible to settle any additional shipping fees if applicable.
- How do I change my delivery address?
Please email email@example.com to update your shipping address.
- Do you ship to PO boxes or via the Post Office?
We unfortunately only ship to physical addresses.
What is your returns policy?
- You are welcome to return or exchange your order within 7 days of the date of delivery in its original packaging and condition. Once we are satisfied of the condition of the returned item, you will either be refunded or given the option to exchange.
- Exchanges are only allowed for the exact same item (i.e. same item in another colour or design) and/or an item of the exact same value. If you would like an item of a different value from the store, you will have to purchase this separately or wait until you have been refunded.
- Unfortunately we do not accept returns of sale items or custom orders.
- Any shipping fees associated with making returns are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded.
- If your product is damaged in any way on delivery, please notify us and send us images as proof within 2 days of delivery on firstname.lastname@example.org so we may correct this as soon as possible.
- MULTIPLY FURNITURE does not offer any returns on international shipments.
How do I return an item?
- Send us an email as to which items you are returning and why.
- We will then send you an invoice for the return shipping fee, upon receipt of payment we will book the collection.
- Upon receipt we physically inspect the item to confirm that it is in accordance to your initial return reason. (i.e. defective OR in good condition and just not your cup of tea).
- Upon final approval of return, you are notified via email and we will either refund you on our next refund cycle or we will ship your exchanged product (depending on your initial request).
- If being refunded, we will liase with the purchaser for payment details, etc.
- Please note that if an item reaches us and is not in the original condition or as specified in your initial return request you may not be eligible for a refund or exchange and will be charged another shipping fee to get the original item back to you.
- Please note that if exchanging a product, you will be charged the normal shipping fee to get the exchanged item delivered to you.
How do I take care of my Multiply Furniture?
- For surface cleaning - it is suggested that you use a damp micro fiber cloth.
- For cleaning liquids - dry off wet area immediately.
- For polishing - we recommend using Woodoc Furniture Wax, available here.
How does the warranty work?
- We offer a 12 months warranty on all of our products, should you have any queries please contact email@example.com.